The SanityPrompt

This blog represents some small and occasional efforts to add a note of sanity to discussions of politics and policy. This blog best viewed with Internet Explorer @ 1024x768

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Dan Carol Does Some Anger Management on Hillary Clinton

Dan Carol writes an open letter to Hillary Clinton.

"Dear Hillary Clinton

"Hey, we've never met but trust me I've been holding up my end at the base of a lot of Democratic pyramids going back to my days at the Ron Brown DNC. So allow me a little slack -- as this is going to sting a little. But it seems like the only way to get through these days in our world is to make a stink or pitch a fight, publicly, so I'm gonna take my turn. I do mean well."

....

"Now for the tough love part of this rant. I want you to know that I think that both you and your husband are the most selfish politicians I have ever seen, and I do think that it should be OK for folks to question your strategic voice in our Party after the events and outcomes of the last 12 years -- without fearing shunning or stoning from the Democratic-Clinton Taliban."

Read the rest here & note:

"There’s even useful talk of various mid-term gatherings in Colorado and elsewhere designed to further expand a New Alignment Agenda we can agree on. I’d sure suggest you add these events to your 2006 speaking calendar -- along with the usual Jefferson-Jackson dinners and cattle shows -- as they take shape in the months ahead. "