The SanityPrompt

This blog represents some small and occasional efforts to add a note of sanity to discussions of politics and policy. This blog best viewed with Internet Explorer @ 1024x768

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

I Feel So Dirty

I got push polled by John Andrews today on behalf of Grover Norquist's Americans for Tax Reform. I showered for 30 minutes afterward and still felt dirty.

Andrews is the past President of the state Senate and neo-troglodyte who is working against Colorado's Referendum C. The poll ostensibly wanted my opinion about a number of issues but it didn't seem like the tape recorded message from Andrews was writing any of my responses down. Still, I made sure to answer exactly how I knew they didn't want me to. Did I think judges should be elected rather than appointed? (no) Did I support Referenda C & D (yes) And so on.